Best Practice for SIKO
Czechia, Slovakia, Hungary
We would like to resolve questions about the products offered on the website digitally, and relieve the customer center (Infoline). At the same time, we would like to strengthen the status of an "expert" who can advise people.
Using the Bloomreach platform, we created new functionality for form initiation through the click option, "Product inquiry", including comprehensive tracking, and deployed it directly on the SIKO website product detail page. The platform now automatically escalates the inquiry to the customer center, and at the same time informs the customer about the status of the answer to the inquiry about the product. It also includes measuring satisfaction with the response of the customer center.
- 90% of all product inquiries were moved from the customer center (Infoline) to the collection solution in the digital space
- 72% of customers who have a question about the product are new customers
- 10% of customers who ask about the product then buy it
- Real-time performance data on the position of the active web element to reveal the best position on the page based on user interaction
- Snapshot of query collection intensity (days of the week and times of the day) that helped define the required capacity to handle queries
- Categorization of queries (content analysis), which enabled a better limitation of information on the website, and identified new functions required by website users
- More than 21% of all inquiries can be classified as a request for expert advice
Analysis in individual countries has revealed a whole range of specifics that can be used to adapt the handling of inquiries about products. At the same time, a number of specifics were identified, leading to further optimization of websites and their functions.
ePace delivery scope of work:
- Use case concept and design
- Digital asset design and coding
- Set-up and testing of entire process, web deployment, and customer care department integration
- NPS concept and design
- Analytics and further data-driven development